Khayelitsha Property Seller and Buyer workshops.
When: 20 October 2018
Time: 13h00 registration for 14h00 start until 15h30, and 15h30 to 16h00 for networking
Where: Khayelitsha Youth and Community Centre Trust, Isivivana Centre, Bertha Movie House, 8 Mzala Street , Ekuphumleni, Khayelitsha
Whether you want to sell your residential property or buy a new real estate investment, a house or an apartment, your private Property Angel is here to help you find your charming home.
Property Angels – Attorney Realtor Partner
KEY SPEAKERS – TO BE ANNOUNCED
The Khayelitsha Property Seller and Buyer Information launch will be the first of a 12 month series in which property attorneys who are members of the Attorney Realtor Hub will share their collective property industry knowledge with property sellers, home buyers and investors.
Key stakeholders in the property industry have already been invited and will participate each month during workshops to be held on a Saturday once a month to assist property sellers, buyers, and investors how to:
Sell and market their properties by applying the latest property technology such as:
– Costs savings property listing and marketing platforms
– Obtaining a comparative market analysis of your property to sell or to buy – and compare prices
– Virtual Reality Tours of a property to sell or to buy
– Online free credit check platforms
– Debt and affordability repair and improvement
– Online home loan prequalification
– Online application for Government subsidies
– Alternative finance solutions such as Rent2buy Finance and Instalment Sale Agreements
– Budgeting tools and preparing your own finances to apply and qualify for the best home loan and interest rate
– How to save thousands on your home loan
Purchase a property (buying a property remains most likely the biggest investment one will ever make)
– Assistance when purchasing a property to moving into your own home
– How to save thousands on your home loan
– Access to Government subsidies and find out if you can qualify, and for how much
– What the hidden costs are when purchasing a property
– Beware the dreaded “voetstoots” clause – what faults to check for when inspecting a property you intend to buy.
Invest in property
– To buy in your own name, a trust or a company
– How to raise finance as a property investor
– How the Rent2buy Finance concept can assist you to start your own property investment portfolio
– How to make sure that you get your rental on time every month
– Avoid expensive legal costs when your tenant does not pay
If self-employed or an entrepreneur
– How to protect your estate against the risks of your business
– How to prepare yourself to purchase your own home or your business premises
Author: Meyer de Waal
Source: Attorney Realtor Hub
Property Angels is an online property portal that promotes residential and commercial property for sale across South Africa. You can buy, sell, list and find South African properties online. Find houses for sale in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban which are the three biggest cities in South Africa.
At Property Angels we will help you sell or buy your next house or office space so that you can move on quickly and affordably.
Traditional Estate Agents do offer good service but you want so much more when it comes to selling or buying your next home.
Some of the top property companies online in South Africa include Private Property, Property 24, My Property, Property Fox, PropertyCoZa, Remax, Pam Golding, LeadHome, SA Hometraders, Gumtree and Property Angels.
Whilst most online property brands offer online visibility for Estate Agents South Africa, Property Angels offers online visibility for Attorney Realtor Agents South Africa.
Whether you have a property for sale or you are seeking a house to buy in the southern suburbs, Northern Suburbs, Eastern suburbs or Western suburbs, choose Property Angels as your attorney realtor property website in South Africa. Sell your property online through Property Angels.
Your dedicated Attorney Realtor will call you back today or the next business day.
Whether South Africa is in a buyer’s market or in a seller’s market, contact Property Angels today for quick and efficient online and face to face service.
List your house for sale with Property Angels. You can also find property to view, property selling tips and many other useful property and finance blog articles and property products bespoke to your needs. Buy and sell your private residential property through Property Angels. Allow Property Angels to become your chosen property website portal for your choice of homes to sell and homes to buy.